Ebyte is a Maintenance Management Software ideal for Plant Maintenance, Facility Maintenance and Fleet Maintenance.
Ebyte can be used in
- Power Plants.
- Food & Food Processing.
- Electrical & Electronics.
- Real Estate.
- Transport Fleets.
What can be done with Ebyte?
Ebyte covers almost all aspects of Equipment and Plant Maintenance.
With Ebyte, you can
- Record Equipment Specifications, Design data, Manuals & Drawings.
- Analyze Equipment Failures.
- Record and Track Improvements, Kaizens, Design Changes on the Equipments.
- Analyze Maintenance Cost.
- Schedule Preventive Maintenance.
- Track Plant Utilities Consumption.
- Create Material Indents and Service Work Orders.
- Item Master for Spares with Inventory Tracking.
- Reports on all of the above.
Architecture and Server Client requirements
Application: Asp.net 4.5 Web Application.
Option1: Microsoft SQL Server 2008R2 STD/Web or above with Sql Server Reporting Services.
Option2: PostgreSQL 9.4 (Open source) or above.
Server: Windows Server 2008 or higher with Asp.net 3.5, .Net framework 2.0, 3.5 and 4.5
Client: Microsoft Internet Explorer 10.0 or above.
Maintenance Summary Search:
To get a feel of what Ebyte looks like, visit Ebyte Screenshots
Ebyte has been used in organizations of all sizes in India and abroad. Some of our customers are as under